This clock was heavily influenced by the traditions of early American clockmakers. Its classic lines, deep relief of wood detail and strength of construction makes it a clock that will last for generations to come. The flat top of the clock case gives it a country look.
- Hand rubbed solid walnut case with a varnished finish hand crafted in America
- Clock dial is metal baked enamel,
- 8 day Westminster chime movement with autmatic beat adjustment
- Grommets surround winding arbors
- Brushed brass pendulum matches clock dial surround
- Two year warranty
DIMENSIONS: 30"H X 15 1/2" W X 8"W