An exquisite reproduction of a European style regulator clock.
- Solid cherry case handcrafted in the US with a hand rubbed satin varnish finish.
- Features a baked enamel dial – Roman numerals and a sweep second hand and solid brass surround.
- Grandfather style German mechanical weight driven (time) and spring driven (chime) movement with back mounted chime rods.
- The Westminster chime movement features an automatic night shut off and chime control switch activated with European style push rods.
- Glass panels on all three sides of the clock.
- Long lyre brass pendulum with a large 5” bob,matching brass weight shells, and brass highlighted chime rods complete the elegance of this fine clock.
- Two-year warranty.
Available in two finishes:
- Red Cherry - 02
- Solid Tiger Cherry (upcharge)
Dimensions: 46 H * 16”W * 9 ¼” D