An exquisite reproduction of a European style regulator clock. The round top of the case makes it more of a formal regulator.
- Handcrafted solid cherry case with a hand rubbed satin varnish finish made in Wisconsin.
- Olive ash burl sides gives the clock a dramatic look.
- Features a baked enamel dial – Roman numerals and a sweep second hand and solid brass surround.
- Grandfather style German mechanical weight driven (time) and spring driven (chime) movement with back mounted chime rods and strong case construction.
- Full door glass and glass side panels.
- The Westminster chime movement features an automatic night shut off and European style push rod controls for night-off and chime control switch.
- Long lyre brass pendulum with a large 5” bob and matching weight shells and brass highlighted chime rods completes the elegance of this fine clock.
- Two-year warranty.
Dimensions: 46 H * 16”W * 9 ¼” D